... down the road with a sense of nervousness. My hand was holding a paper containing all sorts of formulas, reading it before I enter the examination room to avoid forgetting in the last minute. I arrived at the venue few minutes before someone who was not visible from where I was standing blew a whistle, hinting us that everyone can enter the examination room at that moment.
I chose a table with a good number as I'm kinda superstitious. The exam started at exactly 2pm. Once I saw the first question involving matrices, I was kinda happy coz it 'seems' pretty easy, but I was unable to do it after I try to do it... 2nd question, nah... Not my type of question. 3rd question seems promising. I definitely will do the 4th, 5th and 6th question since they r easier than the others.
The more I do, I struggled more... Finally I met the greatest 'enemy' of mine, the line of regression's formula. I made sure that lightning does not strike twice at the same kind of question again. This time I got it right...
By the time I was doing another question which was also involving a complicated formula, my maths lecturer walked by and stopped beside me, glanced at my answer, took my formula booklet and look through inside it. After few seconds he put the formula booklet back on my table and walked away. I knew something was wrong...
However, the formula which I needed to use was no available in the formula booklet. I knew my formula was wrong when my lecturer did that but what my mind doesn't remember anything other than the formula i've written. At last it's 4pm, 2 hours passed swiftly and it was time to hand in my answers. When my lecturer came to collect the answer booklet, he said "why careless?" to me and he tapped my back once. That's when I confirm that I did my calculation wrongly!
If I fail again I won't be able to study my Advance Diploma like what an old fren of mine reminded me when I was walking back home from college. I can't imagine the consequences...
Looks like lightning does strike twice, only this time the lightning is louder and more 'painful'...
I chose a table with a good number as I'm kinda superstitious. The exam started at exactly 2pm. Once I saw the first question involving matrices, I was kinda happy coz it 'seems' pretty easy, but I was unable to do it after I try to do it... 2nd question, nah... Not my type of question. 3rd question seems promising. I definitely will do the 4th, 5th and 6th question since they r easier than the others.
The more I do, I struggled more... Finally I met the greatest 'enemy' of mine, the line of regression's formula. I made sure that lightning does not strike twice at the same kind of question again. This time I got it right...
By the time I was doing another question which was also involving a complicated formula, my maths lecturer walked by and stopped beside me, glanced at my answer, took my formula booklet and look through inside it. After few seconds he put the formula booklet back on my table and walked away. I knew something was wrong...
However, the formula which I needed to use was no available in the formula booklet. I knew my formula was wrong when my lecturer did that but what my mind doesn't remember anything other than the formula i've written. At last it's 4pm, 2 hours passed swiftly and it was time to hand in my answers. When my lecturer came to collect the answer booklet, he said "why careless?" to me and he tapped my back once. That's when I confirm that I did my calculation wrongly!
If I fail again I won't be able to study my Advance Diploma like what an old fren of mine reminded me when I was walking back home from college. I can't imagine the consequences...
Looks like lightning does strike twice, only this time the lightning is louder and more 'painful'...
Good luck! Hope you made it through... All the best.
ReplyDelete